Cvent.com: Shifting from a Homegrown CMS to Drupal 8
Learn how we transitioned Cvent’s static website into a modern, powerful Drupal 8 platform capable of supporting future acquisitions and international expansion; enabling marketing technology integrations, and streamlining its content management process for various content teams. During this video, we’ll walk attendees through the significant milestones of the project, including the structure of component-based front end to accommodate the existing Cvent design and information architecture, custom Marketo integrations for form capture and lead gen, and a 1,300 page shared migration process.
What we cover:
- Considerations to pay attention to when transitioning a static website to Drupal 8
- Custom versus pre-configured forms when integrating Drupal 8 with Marketo Forms 2.0
- Translating pre-determined designs into flexible components for an easier admin experience
- Mass content migration planning and execution
- Training multiple teams on content administration and Drupal development