5 Powerful Personalization Plays For Drupal
Website personalization is powerful, no doubt about it. But so many organizations are struggling with how to get started. Luckily, if you're already on Drupal, you're closer than you think.
But technology is only part of the problem. Once you can personalize, the question quickly becomes what to personalize? Starting small with some simple, effective plays can get your personalization program off the ground, help to align teams and processes, and score some quick user experience wins.
It will discuss:
- Courting Current Customers - Why treat familiar customers like strangers? Instead, personalize to help empower and educate.
- Welcome Mat vs Welcome Back - Do you introduce yourself twice after seeing a familiar face? Your website shouldn't be tone-deaf either.
- Industry Insights - Show you're the expert with a lens on your site that skews towards a specific industry—great for ABM.
- Attack the Stack - Target a visitor's device or company technology profile to show how you fit in.
- Brilliant Buyer's Journey - Sync up your email campaigns targeting phases of the buyer's journey with your website.