Anonymous Personalization Without Leaving Drupal
Smart Content at its core is a toolset for defining conditions based on data attainable from anonymous and authenticated users(such as cookies, browser properties and third-party data), and providing subsequent reactions utilizing Drupal's content editing prowess. In this video, we cover initial setup and some basic use cases for the modules, as well as dig deeper into what's under the hood and how it all works.
What we cover:
- Brief overview of personalization, the modules and project history
- Module setup and step-by-step implementation walkthrough
- How it works and how we minimize impact on performance
- Potential use cases and sub-module ecosystem
- How you can get involved!
A basic understanding of site building in Drupal will help you get the most out of this video. Technical details are explained mostly at a conceptual level. We'd like for you to walk away as energized about the project as we are, with enough know-how to start trying the modules on your own projects. Smart Content gives you a great way to introduce yourself into the world of personalization without ever leaving Drupal.